Friday, September 27, 2013

40 Of The Most Powerful Photographs Ever Taken



MeanIngs Of LOve 



I pick this picture because it broke my heart , this mother and her child were pull apart because of the war and it make me remind when I had to move away from my mother .
This photo called my attention because of the mother expression.It show me pain and scruffy
nothing is more important than mothers love.




The reason I pick this pictures its because it shows  love in  the  middle of war time
The photographer its focus on the couple
The way that the photographer took this picture call my attention how his just focus on those to people in the middle of the street




When  I fist saw this picture I just feel in love , how this little girl offer this men her ballon , I understand that she gave him this ballon to make the peace , to let him know that love is important , this is what i get from this capture 
the photographer shows a secureness in this two pictures , he want to show something 


1 comment: